Airport Taxi Cab Bay Area is looking for courteous, professional experienced drivers to work as cab drivers in the SF Bay Area, CA. We only hire self-employed taxi drivers who have their own cars / taxis.
- Operates vehicles designated as a Taxi and commissioned to transport passengers to various locations in the Bay area.a
- Must know how to use GPS navigator, Smart-Phone.
- Must dress well, not use phone while driving
- Must not text while driving
- Makes pickups and drop-offs as required.
- Loads, unloads, secures, and protects all passengers and their belongings being transported.
- Operates non-motorized material handling equipment (dollies, platform carts, pallet jacks, etc.) necessary for safely handling items being transported.
- Performs and documents pre and post trip inspections of assigned vehicle as required and is responsible for the care and safe operation of the vehicle at all times.
- Drive a vehicle for extended periods of time (4+hours).
- Communicating with the dispatcher and with passengers.
- Ability to learn and navigate the local area.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 6+ months experience operating Taxi Cabs
In addition to the above, candidates must possess the following to be considered highly qualified for the position. Applicants must describe how they meet the following essential functions and preferred qualifications in their application materials.
Essential Functions and Preferred Qualifications:
- Must have an excellent driving record and possess a valid California driver's license.
- Experience driving passenger taxi cabs
- Ability to speak, read and write English clearly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a two-way radio system.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Neat professional appearance
- Some lifting required.
- Knowledge of SF Bay Area and surrounding communities very helpful.
Call Us Today at 650-551-1234 to apply online or email us: email@example.com